FDB006557 (Chloride) FDB009379 (Ethylene oxide/propylene oxide copolymer (avg m w 9,760 - 13,200)) FDB003392 (gamma-Butyrolactone) FDB022713 (Acetaminophen) FDB022743 (Ibuprofen) FDB003298 (Hydroxyacetic acid) FDB006738 (Psidiolic acid) FDB031132 (propanoate) FDB022529 (Propionyl-CoA)
- FDB003392 (gamma-Butyrolactone)
- A disorder characterized by abnormally high acidity (high hydrogen-ion concentration) of the blood and other body tissues. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Metabolism and nutrition disorders
- Parent Definition
- A group of disorders, inherited or not, that result in a metabolic malfunction.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Acidosis'