FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB008301 (Acetone) FDB005819 (1,2-Dimethylbenzene) FDB003367 (Benzyl acetate)
- FDB003367 (Benzyl acetate)
- Dry skin
- A disorder characterized by flaky and dull skin; the pores are generally fine, the texture is a papery thin texture. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the skin or subcutaneous tissue that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs. (nci).
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Dry skin'