FDB003777 (Lead) FDB000752 (Trichloroethylene) FDB003234 (Endrin) FDB003393 (Carbon tetrachloride) FDB010928 (Diazinon) FDB005816 (1,3-Dimethylbenzene) FDB008898 (Activated carbon) FDB012454 (Toluene) FDB031256 (Zn2+) FDB028327 (Dimethylarsinate)
- FDB003367 (Benzyl acetate)
- A disorder characterized by a queasy sensation and/or the urge to vomit. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder (non-neoplastic or neoplastic) that affects the gastrointestinal tract.
- Other Compounds Mapped to 'Nausea'